Sunday, November 04, 2007

Nano update

So.... I still have no idea what I'm writing about, but at least I have over 2700 words down. Yes, that means I am only 4000 words behind "schedule". But I plan on writing for a while tonight, so that I am merely 3500 words behind. What's in that first 4-5 pages? Nothing. Like I said, I have no idea what I'm writing about. The story sounds like it *might* be interesting, and that's probably about as far as it will get. Since this is my first year ever doing this, I will be happy if I cross the finish line. (ok I'll be happy if I even get close).

In other news I scored us some raw food samples for the dog from Aunt Jeni's all natural foods. More details will be available on what this is will hopefully be available on Da Wife's blog later this week. (she's not in a writing mood at the moment, and likes to get all her facts lined up first - unlike me who just sloshes words about in a most careless manner.) And really since that blog has "gone to the dogs" that's really where all that info should be. All I know is that the new flavor I served up tonight was quite... colorful (maybe Da Wife will even snap a few pics! *hint*).

And so you don't think the blog o'scorn is completely done with... I'm still amazed that people across the street from us, put on Christmas lights on November 1st. Are you KIDDING me?! Nov 1st? I mean hey, while we're at it, why don't we go ahead and put up some hearts in the tree and celebrate Valentine's day now? Or better yet, let's just remove all time and date associations from every holiday. It'll be great. You can celebrate whatever holiday you want, whenever you want. You can go trick or treating in June, you can send Christmas gifts in March, fireworks and hotdogs in November (for independence day silly), and maybe, just maybe some long eared chocolate bunnies in August. Come on people, time speeds along plenty fast on its own, do we REALLY need to boost it with nitrous?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home