Thursday, September 13, 2007

Better late

... then never!
Ok so I procrastinated a bit with some video editing, and that held Da Wife's bloggin up quite a bit. (Yowch - June! Sorry honey!!) So now that I finished the video you can check it out on her June post. Before you get too excited, it is of course another dog video (about 2:06) so if you're not a crazy dog person like me, you may want to skip it.

In other news....
I am scheduled to watch the next couple of episodes of Dungeons & Dragons over lunch on Friday. Not the movie, this is the "old school" cartoon version. So "Fear not, ranger, barbarian, magician, thief, cavalier, and acrobat." Ok, I was never a dungeon master, but I did watch the show and play the game. Though... I never did "attack the darkness". Man, I hope we were never THAT bad. ;-)

Cheers

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home