Tuesday, August 28, 2007

The Breakfast Club

So our security team at work has a weekly meeting, and some time ago someone had the thought to bring breakfast for everyone. Which then turned into a weekly rotation for everyone. This week it's my turn again, and it's my second installment of "Let's try home cookin'!" Tomorrow (though usually it's Thursdays) I'll be up early making ham, egg, and cheese muffin sammiches, and bringing fresh fruit, and of course da wife made some VERY tasty coffee cake. YUM!

After the meeting I have a short day, since I'm back to the dentist. Must say though I think my dentist is amazing, and even da wife goes there to submit to cleaning and dental work, I am not enthusiastic about going. I need to have an old (semi-butchered job of a) crown removed, some cleanup work on the base and surrounding gums (that are NOT happy becuase of the ill-fitting crown) and then a new crown installed. I'm angry that I not only have to have the work done again, but also have to pay for it again! (Wow! I totally sound like JamesF!) If it were only like $50, I wouldn't care so much, but it's like $500+. And yes, James, it will be reimbursed by the company (I don't think I've hit my ceiling for the year anyway), and prolly still have enough left over for updated glasses, but that's not the point. The last butcher... I mean dentist I went to should've done a better job. Don't get me started on the filling I've had refilled 4 times... if that goes bad again, it's so close to the nerve I'm ready to tell them to pull it and fit me with a nice cheap wooden one. ;-)

Good night, true believers!

5 Comments:

At 10:37 AM, Blogger JamesF said...

KennyG: ham, egg, and cheese muffin sammiches

I didn't get one of those, what's up with that.

KennyG: da wife made some VERY tasty coffee cake.

Now that I had some of, and I will admit it was very tasty.

 
At 3:33 PM, Blogger The Dogfather said...

Yeah well maybe if you were in security, you could've had a sammich.

 
At 4:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

James, let's jump him in the parking lot.

 
At 4:26 PM, Blogger Scott said...

That f----r didn't give me a sandwich either!

 
At 7:42 PM, Blogger bahnsidthe said...

I always liked Anitas breffis burritos....

kc

 

Post a Comment

<< Home