Sunday, September 30, 2007

Save the cheerleader


Ok... ok. So they saved the cheerleader... LAST season. I'm finally catching up on LAST seasons episodes of Heroes, so that I can start watching my TiVo'd episodes from THIS season of Heroes. I must say that watching TV from DVD is really a great way to go. No commercials, so clean and clear, and you have them all at once. You're just 6 months to a year behind everyone else. I know James will be happy that he can finally talk to me about this season (once I've seen them), and he has been really good about not offering spoilers.
Even DaWife is enjoying the show, and we can't wait to finish up the last two discs of episodes (only 9 more shows - ok so there is 1 epsiode on a third disc). WIthout having finished season 1, I'm beginning to form some additional theories on Linderman, but we'll see what the finale has in store. Hopefully I'll have it all finished by the end of the weekend.

3 Comments:

At 5:41 PM, Blogger bahnsidthe said...

Dude, Hiro Nakamura in ninja garb is cool. I am behind you as I am using Netflicks. Peter and Hirohave just talked to the painter about where tolook for the cheerleader. Quirky show ;-)

 
At 2:15 PM, Blogger JamesF said...

Ginger likes the show too, but only because of Milo Ventimiglia (she's like him ever since he was on Gilmore Girls). Although whatever it takes to get her to watch the show works for me.

 
At 7:22 AM, Blogger Scott said...

Hey, a shout out to say "Hello" from Scooter. Hope all is well.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home