Wednesday, August 29, 2007

By the skin of my teeth

So the dentist visit (which usually doesn't bother me at all), seemed to be rougher than normal. Maybe it's the forcible breaking the crown open that isn't supposed to come off is just a tough procedure. Don't get me wrong, I like my dentist, I just feel like I got hit in the face today by a burly guy named Steve. Is it bad when the dentist says, "Well there was alot of blood and we had to work more into your gums than expected"? All in all it really wasn't that bad, but the temporary I have (I have always hated the temporaries) has a roughness to it that feels like I have something stuck on my tooth. Very hard to not think about it, but I'll have practice ignoring it over the next 3 weeks until the replacement (and hopefully better fitting) crown is ready. I wonder if they have it in pearly brown to match. *grin*
Sleep may be elusive also as that's the side of my face I sleep on....
Here goes nuttin'!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home