Thursday, August 09, 2007

It ain't over till it's over

And well... the Harry Potter series... is over.
I finally finished the 7th book "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows" this week. As always, it was a tough to put down book, with not quite the expected ending. A fair bit of death and (more surprisingly) a good deal of maiming are sprinkled liberally on the story following the final quests of our favorite boy-wizard.

I still have a couple years before the last 2 movies are out, and yes I will be seeing them in the theatre, and most likely owning them on DVD too. But hey, I like movies, and have a large collection. Besides, you can't just get 1 or two movies out of a series, that's just wrong!

Just a tiny update as I slowly return to the land of the bloggers. JamesF's reign as last article is over at a four months.
*grin*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home