Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Thank God You're Here!

I finally managed to pick up some time to watch some old TiVo recordings, and came across this show. Thank God You're Here I have not laughed that hard in a long time. It has some similarities to Who's Line, in that it's improvisational (for the guest hosts) in some staged scenes that they are just dropped into with no prior knowledge.

The show's weekly cast members are also excellent in responding to and offering choices to the guest hosts. I think the one that had me laughing to tears was the one that had GeorgeTakei as well as others. The final scene (an improv with all four guest hosts at once), broke down into utter chaos, and had even the players beside themselves with laughter. If you get a chance to check it out (Mondays, NBC, 8PM EST).

And since it's 8/28 I'm off to get 'Heroes' Season 1 on DVD!! Woo HOO!
(now I can finally catch up on all the episodes I've missed. Wonder when season 2 comes out, since I haven't watched that either!)

2 Comments:

At 10:39 AM, Blogger JamesF said...

KennyG: Wonder when season 2 [of Heroes] comes out, since I haven't watched that either!

Season Two hasn't started yet. From the Heroes website:

NEW SEASON. NEW STORIES. SEASON TWO PREMIERES SEPTEMBER 24!

 
At 3:33 PM, Blogger The Dogfather said...

9/24? Then I better commence to watchin'!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home