Saturday, March 31, 2007

All in vain

I know, two posts in a couple of days. Well today it isn't James'fault (though he has some crusade ongoing to make Boba Fett a star), not even Da Wife (who just competed in her first Rally Novice event with Roxie (and they qualified TYVM)) is responsible for the post. In fact it isn't even crazy drivers or bad parents! What could it be, that would cause the Dogfather to post again? I'll tell you. New PLATES! I've been meaning to get these for a while, so when the renew notice showed up, that's just what I did.



Now... what to get to put on Da Wife's car....
I know! We'll VOTE! Pick from the following to help choose what goes on her ride!


Ok ok. That's the one that belongs on ~my~ mom's car. *grin* The real choices are below:


5 Comments:

At 12:49 PM, Blogger Scott said...

You left out the obvious:

DOGSTYLE

<cough>

 
At 2:12 PM, Blogger JamesF said...

Or ROXTAXI, or CAB4ROX

 
At 7:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

'Cause no one in Manassas would follow a woman with DOGSTYLE on her
plate. HAHAHAHAHAHA

I vote DOBRWMN.

Poison Pen

 
At 10:43 PM, Blogger TheDoberwoman said...

Yeah, I gotta agree that DOGSTYLE should be left off the short list!

 
At 9:27 PM, Blogger Chef KJ said...

I vote either DOBRWMN or DOGMTHR...I think the latter one actually. It would go well with your plates. I actually like ROXTAXI too...

Too many choices!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home