Friday, July 21, 2006

Let the games begin

This is mostly a post for James. Double XP weekend begins, and I will try to do something James said can't be done. As I am frequently up for the impossible (or at least improbable) I have accepted the challenge, I've picked up the tossed gauntlet!

oooh Gauntlet... now there was a fun first shot at multiplayer gaming! How many weekends did I spend with my friends gathered around that machine at the arcade. When the gamemasters voice would shout:
"Someone shot the food!"
"Eat the food don't shoot it!"
"Valkyrie is about to die!"
"Warrior shot the food!"
"You need a key to enter!"
Ok, apparently I spent waaay too long on that game.

1 Comments:

At 3:04 PM, Blogger JamesF said...

You forgot the best one:

"Warrior needs food, badly"

I loved that game. Playing the wizard I could actually play indefinately off a quarter. I remember once tring to reach the end and playing for 6.5 hours. I had to quit though, they closed down the Food Mart I was playing in at 1 AM.

Best of luck trying to make 50. I have my doubts though.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home