Sunday, June 11, 2006

Why didn't I think of that?

A friend of mine has started a pet care business. In the Fairfax County area (and surrounding region). The primary care giver treats dogs ~almost~ as good as they are treated in my house. (And since we all know they are treated better than I am, that's tough to beat!) But she's very good with the dogs, and they basically get treated as she would her own. She is well liked by pet and owner both, and if you need someone to help you out, I'm sure she'd fit ya in. I thought the "dog jog" was a neat idea and I'm not sure if her prices are competitive, but they certainly look it (from the last time I shopped around). And if you aren't interested, but just want to see come cute K-9 pictures, she has a photos page too. (the min-pin is too cute.)

But I digress. This was originally intended as a "hey I thought of that first" post, and I have very many times thought of new or open areas to exploit. I'm just not really that kind of business man. Even now I have an entire product/concept that I believe is a relatively untapped/unknown market, but don't have the time or energy to chase it. I don't think it would be millions or anything, but it would certainly be something to pursue. In this case it's an artistic item, or image. I've looked for ANYTHING with this image (online and in every store I can think of) and it's just not there. The thing is, I know many people if the field it represents, and they want all kinds of stuff with it. We'll just say it involves a large profession and it's particular gender bias have made it so all the little knicknacks are only for ~1~ gender. I tell ya, it's an untapped resource. And no James, it doesn't have anything to do with dogs!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home