Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Yeah... about that.

So since it's already 5 days into November, and I was otherwise occupied for those days. I am NOT in the NaNoWriMo event this year. Ah well, there's always next year, or the year after, etc. I still have an interesting idea for a topic, and perhaps after it has bounced around my brain for a year, it will be ready.

And now that the election is over, I suppose it's back to regular news again. Can't say I'm thrilled about Democrats (or Republicans for that matter) running EVERYTHING. I've always thought our country did better with split responsibilities. I sincerely hope they prove me wrong. At the end of the day, regardless of any issues or disagreements I have with "the management", there is no other country I would rather live in.

And that is the most political content I will ever put in here. ;-)

I'm just looking forward to the new 007 movie.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home