Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving

Not much of comment-worthiness of late. Except for the fact that I start a new job (sort of) on Monday after the holiday. It's not with a new company, it's not even a new contract. I took an opportunity to do something similar, but more exciting for me. This is a pathway I thought I'd not be able to follow given the path through security I had taken, so once it was available I just had to jump on it. This is a chance for me to greatly expand a skill set that I have let slide over the last many years, and I am eager to jump in on Monday.

*EDIT: 11/27/2008 1:15PM*
Due to a few questions (comments and elsewhere) I will further clarify my new job as being a Lead Test Engineer. I'll be working with some very competent folks on test plan evaluation, system evaluation, and hopefully some other activities that line up with testing type work. It's sort of like joining the Lone Gunmen for me.
*End EDIT*


For now I look forward to "Cajun zebra turkey" this afternoon/evening (it's spice injected turkey cooked in a vertical no oil fryer - and it is DELICIOUS), a good meal with good company, and maybe even a nap!

May you all have a wonderful day!

1 Comments:

At 12:05 PM, Blogger JamesF said...

So what will you be doing on this mysterious new job?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home