Thursday, January 04, 2007

Out of habit

It's amazing how fast one falls out of the habit of posting... I fear I will never be as consistent as James or any of the other bloggers I link to from time to time.  Ah well, such is life.
 
Belated Merry Christmas.
Happy New Year! (it's the 4th I can still claim this one!)
 
Christmas was good, managed to drive da wife, our pup, and myself up to NY state to see my brother, his boys, and his wife.  My dad and his wife also were up there, so we had a celebration since it has apparently been about 18 years since we were all together for any holiday.  All in all a fun trip.  It also looks like Christmas may be in Texas next year!  If I had known, I would have called dibs first!  ;-)  But it will be nice to get down there as I've been planning a trip for a while, just needed the to put the time together to drive (yes, I'll be driving).
 
As per usual, my bloggin is kick started by a Blog O'Scorn entry.  Although, it is only a semi-scorn.  Yes James, it is about parenting, and how I just don't understand how someone could do this.  At least this time they were held acountable.  Having worked as a child care giver (or as some like to call it - a Manny) I knew where "my kids" were all the time.  I just can't see sleeping and not hearing the friggin' door open!
 
Hopefully the "death-rattle" cough I've developed will go away soon, and may none of you get this cold.  Personally, I think I got it from reading James' blog, since they were sick so much!

4 Comments:

At 1:14 PM, Blogger JamesF said...

The kid was wearing a Superman shirt, cars can't hurt Superman, he's invulnerable.

 
At 3:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What if I was driving a truck with a bumper made from Kryptonite?

 
At 8:50 PM, Blogger Chef KJ said...

The woman said that her apartment was messy because she was unpacking, but the news report said that there was feces on the walls of the apartment. I always get feces on my walls while unpacking, how about you?

 
At 11:12 AM, Blogger Scott said...

You know... I kinda prefer the "Blog O Scorn"... there's not enough scorn blogs out there.

Keep it up!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home