Monday, August 28, 2006

Day late and a dollar short

I'll keep tonight brief since the last few posts have been mammoth. I finally got the pool video put together so that da wife could post about it. It's only like 2 weeks overdue... *looks around whistling*

The brownies went over well today (as did the garlic bread). In fact, they went over so well I was told I did not bring enough. One of the people in my group told me I needed to bring a MUCH larger order next time, so that she could have 3 or 4 throughout the day. SHEESH! They weren't even my caramel brownies. (And not as good as those made by JamesF's wife. Now those are some brownies.)

Ohhh, and da wife converted the Apricot pineapple Pork Chops Thai style leftovers into a very tasty stir fry dish with broccoli and onions. Very tasty. I believe it was the first time she's ever wok'd, color me impressed. (I think impressed is a cerulean blue.) We even had some leftover fortune cookies. Apparently I am "...next in line for a promotion at work." woo hoo! Although I have no idea where that would put me. I'll settle for a trip out to Colorado in October for a meeting.

I will try to get some pictures taken of the yardwork being done outside (maybe I can ask da wife to help out) and post them later.

2 Comments:

At 10:28 PM, Blogger JamesF said...

Cerulean is the colored of impressed? I actualy own that album.

 
At 7:43 AM, Blogger The Dogfather said...

Well... what's more impressive than the ocean?
*grin*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home