Wednesday, August 16, 2006

And now for something completely different

In a never ending search for content, posting material, and/or drivel I've decided to try something out. I'll have people email me either a subject of something they'd like to know my thoughts on, orrrr they can simply email me the title of a post, and I'll supply the rest.

*Note: not all entries will be used. If your request is used, you will get credit for it, unless you request otherwise.

Tonight I will be grilling another batch of summer squash from the garden, and it looks to be as tasty as the last! MMMmmm grilled chicken and veggies, what could be better?

4 Comments:

At 7:41 PM, Blogger JamesF said...

Most Embarassing Moment.

 
At 4:30 AM, Blogger Scott said...

"Würstliebe, or How I Learned To Love Scott Harris"

 
At 12:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"If I didn't have to work to earn a living, my dream job would be..."

 
At 4:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

5 people I'd like to get even with.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home