Friday, August 11, 2006

Freaky Friday

This may be the last of my "daily" posts, as I had originally intended to reduce my schedule. But we'll see how it goes. Maybe I'll become an addict like James.

Today while seemingly slow was actually productive. Got accounts on the "other" network. Saw the brand new machines that came in for me and my cow-orker. They are nice, and we should have them back to us configured by Tuesday. Managed to get the new "boss" to give us a memory download so that we could get stuff done next week while he's away. Not bad to take over after 4 days of being around the office. Is it bad if allll of the guards know your name by the first Friday?

The only really bad thing of the week happened today. As I was leaving (I was last out, so my turn to lock up) I went to set the alarms... but... they wouldn't clear for me. For someone who's dealt with these kinds of things for years (as one of the people you call to fix it!) it was difficult for me to have to track someone else down to "fix it". I don't like not being able to do it myself. I think I'll have my boss give me the low down on those systems when he gets back. *grin*

And as this week has been a "good news/bad news" week, I'll close tonight and the week out with a good news. I have finally figured out how to make the fancy single brew coffee machine to make a faux-cappuccino using two different packets, and if I tweak it, I can make it vanilla or hazelnut. YUMMY!
*grin*
I know. I know. I'm far too easily amused.

Have a good weekend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home