Monday, May 01, 2006

I know I can't spell, but....

So in the kitchen at this place, there's a mat on the floor. It's a cute mat, but... I think they ~may~ have spelled a few words incorrectly. In fact they even spell the same word two different ways (one is correct, one is funny).
Now according to Dictionary.com, cappuccino can be spelled with 1 or 2 Ps, but it ALWAYS has two Cs (otherwise the c takes a soft sound like an 's'). But I don't know what a 'MOOHA' is, or how it tastes, and I'm not sure I want to know... (I think mooha is Polish/Russian for "fly". That's the insect not the superman thingie. And yes Myxa is pronounced "moo ha".) Here's a closeup of just the mooha so you can see it's actually in the rug. I was mostly confused since they spell it correctly on the top edge.


Weather is still pretty gross down here, but hopefully will clear up tomorrow. I'm off to find a sweatshirt!

1 Comments:

At 7:33 PM, Blogger Scott said...

Mooha is what you get when you add a little too much milk.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home