Thursday, April 13, 2006

Another round here bartender

After the dismal failure of the rice and beans experiment, I've decided to give this crazy blogging stuff another (and most likely final) try. I simply don't usually have the kind of addictive time that James has, plus I don't take pictures nearly as well.

Most of what you'll find here will probably be about my two "kids", the ongoing house projects, and possibly some of the reasons why I'm barely sane.

So whatever time I can steal away from City of Heroes, house projects, work, and not to mention trying to help setup and possibly manage a new forums location (when it's open you'll know), I'll post. I can guarantee it will not be as prolific as James.

3 Comments:

At 11:25 AM, Blogger JamesF said...

You may not be as prolific, but you're funnier.

 
At 2:31 AM, Blogger The Dogfather said...

I'm only funnier in person. I need that live interaction with my audience!

 
At 4:45 AM, Blogger Scott said...

That's right folks, he's on til Thursday! Only at the Sands!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home