Thursday, November 02, 2006

Sto Lat take 2

So da wife got a dinner out tonight as a belated birthday dinner. An exciting time was had by all at our (new) local Ruby Tuesday. The Mommu (and possibly her evil blonde helper) baked a special amaretto cake for da wife. Moreover they made custom one of a kind decorations. Unfortunately, I was left in charge of icing, and as you can tell from the photo, I OBVIOUSLY need a remedial class on cake icing.



Don't let its haggard appearance fool you. The cake and frosting (both homemade) are sublime. Oh the cake was amaretto (I think I said that) and chocolate in the center (very nifty), and the icing is a kind of rum sauce icing that is truly delectable. If you're wondering about the "decorations" those are custom prints they made taken from the online game we play called City of Heroes. Those are screenshots of a few of da wife's heroines. Ella Psycho, Flammabella, and LadyGriffin are the names of the ones pictured, I believe. By no means is that a complete listing of all the alter egos she plays, but those are some of the more frequent. JamesF used to play, but now finds Pong... I mean Diablo2, more exciting.

2 Comments:

At 10:12 AM, Blogger JamesF said...

Hysterical.

That's about all my computer can handle with the low end vid card I'm currently using.

 
At 4:58 PM, Blogger bahnsidthe said...

That's 2 mahvelous cakes I missed....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home