Sunday, October 01, 2006

Weekend of Lost Time

Yes. That's right. The whole weekend. To this I exclaim, "Victory is MINE!"

Both seasons - finished. I definitely picked up a bit more from season 2, more things tied back in. With da wife contributing several new finds. Including a Kate's mom - Sawyer tie in, Kate's dad - Sayid, and the big one that I was upset I missed the first time (and only saw since we watched it back to back) the Sayid's GF - Locke exchange. I'm convinced they're trying to show everyone has a connection to everyone else by the end of the show's life. Pretty soon Kevin Bacon will jump out and talk about six degrees of separation.

All I have left to watch is the special "extras" for season 2, which I'm headed off to do now. I think James will be borrowing both "extras" DVDs when I'm done. I suppose I'll find a way to get them to him before Wed. ;-)

I must be excited about the new season, since I missed out on a dinner with Roy and family today. He always makes such scrumptious treats. I think tonight was pasta and chicken.... perhaps next time.
"See ya in another life, brutha."

4 Comments:

At 10:34 PM, Blogger JamesF said...

You didn't mention the connection between the psychic guy that told Claire about her baby and put her on the plane and the daughter that Mr Echo investigated. Or was that one too obvious?

All the tie togethers you mention I remember catching the first time, except possibly Kate's Mom and Sawyer.

Any clue who the duaghter Jack's Dad was trying to see in Australia is? My guess would be she's someone we've already seen on the show, and where the mother lives means she would be of Australian origin. And we know Claire was raised by a single mother...

 
At 1:59 PM, Blogger swtrble said...

You guys are a hoot! I've never seen 2 boys hooked on a t.v. show like the 2 of you. :o) you both are so cute.

 
At 10:56 PM, Blogger JamesF said...

you both are so cute.

Even cuter together.

Although, I do have to ask if you've been drinking (only because I'm pretty sure I wouldn't get called cute otherwise, I think three or four drinks is where I start looking cute).

 
At 2:48 PM, Blogger swtrble said...

The fact that both you and Ken link that picture quite often is really worrying me. You do look adorable but still..

My drinking is purely for medicinal reasons only.. hiccup...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home