Sunday, August 06, 2006

Orientation

So despite needing to be up in...oh... 5 hours or so, I am wide awake. I don't have ~any~ idea why.... Unless... nah... it couldn't be starting a new job in the morning? Well not really work. Monday is all about orientation. Apparently I am dis-oriented, and need to fix that before I can do any work. It could be fun, I mean I always got good marks at orienteering in both military school (top honors in my grade), and in Boy Scouts (where I got my Eagle Scout - go me!). But somehow... I just don't see how using a compass and a map is going to help me with writing security docs.
*grin*

Hopefully I'll be able to get by tomorrow on a single latte in the morning, and maybe even get out early so I can come home and destroy more brain cells playing City of Heroes! I actually played some PvP for the first time ever in the game. Apparently I unknowingly built one of the strongest builds (for survivability) in the game. All the bad little villains ran away or hid behind big robots. All in all, an amusing event.

Off to bed, TTFN!

9 Comments:

At 2:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do you miss me, yet? :-)

 
At 3:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Of course he misses us! We're the only reason he stayed here as long as he did!!

 
At 5:20 PM, Blogger JamesF said...

Back to work, both of you!

 
At 6:18 PM, Blogger The Dogfather said...

Yes I miss you all. But most of all you, anonymous. I remember the time when we did that thing... at that place... with that stuff... ahhh memories.

 
At 7:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

James, you could be our new favorite person! dvl, shall we vote on it?

Dogfather, you're making me blush!!

 
At 9:13 PM, Blogger The Dogfather said...

No I didn't mean ~that~ time. I meant the ~other~ time. You remember... at that ~other~ place, with those ~other~ people... that thing? With the other thing attached?

 
At 8:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hmmm...JamesF as my new favorite person? I am my own favorite person. I love ME!!! If you know me, you should know that. heheheh.... any clues to who you are, anonymous?

 
At 3:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

:o) I'm nothing but trouble.

 
At 6:03 PM, Blogger The Dogfather said...

I'm pretty sure anonymous knows you, but had a hard time believing that you gave yourself so much self lovin'...

*grin*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home