Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Spring is in the air

Yeah, in the air, and in my head. I don't know what the pollen counts today were, but it must've been high. Not quite enough to make my teeth hurt, but it sure walloped my noggin.

In other news:
It's Spring so that means I must have a new job. I have left Argon (yes, James. Again.) in favor of a new position with General Dynamics. It's very similar work to what I used to do, only a step closer to the customer. Good stuff if you can get it. Only problem right now is... I have no tasking and it's driving me crazy. I know, it's week one, in a month I'll probably be swamped. Who knew nothing to do was that bad? At least I got my email account setup today, so I'll be able to interact with the larger team and maybe get some of my training out of the way. So far, it looks very promising.

My brother and his family are coming down to visit this weekend, which should prove to be a fun time. Maybe I'll even get to snap a few pics of my nephews, and post them. The only interruption should be Roxie's (my little dog) Rally Obedience Trial on Sunday morning. That's all I will put here, since all things k-9 is found on Da Wife's blog.

But wait, there's more:
I saw some footage of da Pope today meeting with 'W'. When he raised his hands I couldn't take my eyes of his Holiness' footgear. They certainly appeared to be bright crimson Crocs, I'm sure they weren't, but they certainly looked it from my angle. (and regardless of what he was actually wearing the mere thought of holy crocs entertains me, so don't bother arguing. ;-)

And finally....
Politics - Nah... I'm just too BITTER to even comment. ;-)

1 Comments:

At 2:31 PM, Blogger JamesF said...

Got a link to a pic of the pope in the shoes?

And for like the past week I've been getting bombarded by pollen or something (and I didn't even think I had allergies).

 

Post a Comment

<< Home