Sunday, January 20, 2008

And now with Style

According to the quiz at the top of this page, I'm Classy!



Though... I'm not sure if the perfect date with... Mr. Right is necessarily a valid question. And as for the choices in hats... I'm not much for bonnets and sun hats. Maybe a cowboy hat or a ball cap.

Clearly this survey was designed with women in mind. (What's that? A survey on HGTV's website aimed at women?! I could die from not surprise!) Some of those questions were tough choices! I mean... is it the comfy looking chair? Or the hot pink striped one?

Just a bit of levity to start of the week. Not that I need reminding to not take myself seriously or anything. (ok ok... it's all Da Wife's fault for sending me the link!)

2 Comments:

At 2:14 PM, Blogger TheDoberwoman said...

This is great!! You'll get to do all the decorating and scraping of wallpaper in our next house while I'm off playing City of Heroes this time. :P

 
At 5:51 PM, Blogger bahnsidthe said...

FaH-bulousssss!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home