Thursday, January 24, 2008

Could it be?

Could it be new images from the surface of yet another planet or asteroid?

Check out those crags!


Ok ok. It's not a new satellite. It's a chocolatey dessert!

Da Wife was nice to me and made me some brownies! Ok they were an experiment of a new kind of brownie. Organic brownies from Whole Foods. The mix contained some chocolate chunks and I must say was pretty tasty. It got the perfect crust consistency (I'm an edge man), and the extra boost of chocolate was delicious. They were the 365 Organic brownies in the green box.


I was also pleasantly welcomed home today by a yummy dinner of mild Italian sausages (chicken) from Giant. That with some onions and mushrooms over a soft bed of rice. Yum! I dunno what I did right, but I sure hope I do it again! Thanks Wife!

Thank goodness it's almost Friday! (and I'm glad we seemed to have dodged the snow bullet so to speak today).

1 Comments:

At 10:17 AM, Blogger Dan said...

Crickey! Look at the size of that one! Ain't she a beaut!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home