Monday, March 17, 2008

Happy St. Patrick's Day

Apparently I haven't blogged in a while. I had several topics for discussion including the ridiculousness of Daylight Savings Time (Why do we call it "Standard Time" if we're only using it for 4 months now...) and how I'd like to stop changing the clocks and just stick with one time, and I don't care which. I think I even heard a report on a study that recently determined that as a country we aren't really saving energy due to the number of folks using AC/Heat/Lighting/Etc at home instead of the business world. I just think it would be nice to just stop the insanity... after I get my extra hour of sleep in the fall of course.

1 Comments:

At 4:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice to see a post. Can we expect to see more anytime soon?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home