Monday, January 21, 2008

Uh... Surely he's kidding

OK. This is on a lot of sites now, but I came across this... and well... I couldn't NOT say SOMETHING!

Response to post on ZDNet.

Now... this guy HAS to be kidding. He just has to. If he's not, then I need to seriously consider not reading anything online anymore. He's either a comedic genius, a plant for Micro$oft, or... dragging the intelligence bell curve down for us all.

But wait, there's more. That was apparently the tip of the iceberg. He's got a fan club (apparently I'm WAAAY late and this is all current pop internet culture. Why doesn't anyone tell me these things!?!?! Clearly - he's a troll.)

Jerry Lee Cooper

1 Comments:

At 2:32 PM, Blogger Scott said...

As a person who has ushered Windows out of my house entirely, who now runs nothing but Ubuntu at home, I can tell you that this guy is a flaming idiot.

This business about running the computer "end to end"... what the hell is he talking about? What does he think Ubuntu doesn't do then?

Every capability I had on Windows, from document editing, to photoshop, to music storage/playback, wave file editing, etc. is all satisfied with Ubuntu for free!

I don't think it will be soon that Windows just drops off the face of the earth, but IT WILL HAPPEN. I mean, how many CP/M systems are out there today? None. Because Windows displaced them. And someday, something will displace Windows. And it's already started.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home